Seeking Fire Sprinkler Project Manager
Pay Rate: $90K yearly Depending On Experience plus Benefits
Responsibilities are to oversee repair and service of commercial sprinkler systems and report directly to senior executives. Also, overseeing installs and tenant improvements. Making sure the work will be done safely, efficiently, and accurately according to blueprint specifications, building codes and the Company’s commitment to quality.
Project Management Duties:
- Service and repair commercial sprinkler systems
- Installation of new system, retrofits, tenant improvements and residential dwellings
- Reporting and reading plans
- Installation of dry-pipe and pre-action systems installation of underground fire lines and related apparatuses
- Run new projects and complete system on time and correctly
- Knowledgeable of NFPA Codes
- Knowledgeable in the installation of Steel pipe, CPVC, C-900 & ductile iron piping
- Install Sprinkler mains and line piping using a variety of materials (Sch. 40 & Sch. 10 black and or galvanized pipe and fittings, CPVC pipe and fittings) per blueprint specifications
- Install a variety of Sprinkler Systems (Wet, Dry, Deluge, Pre-action, Fire Pumps) per blueprints, specifications and building codes
- Install valves, devices and trim for system risers, alarm valves, dry pipe valves, Pre-action valves, and Backflow Prevention devices
- Installs sprinkler heads for a wide range of applications per blueprint and knowledge of applicable sprinkler codes
- Familiar with Pipe Threaders, Groovers, hand and power tools
- Be knowledgeable and adhere to all OSHA and Safety Standards
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.
- Ability to solve problems using NFPA code
- Ability to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends to meet customer requirements
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service, strong organization skills, and positive attitude
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times
- Possess a valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company requirements
- Pass a pre-employment background check
- Perform other duties as assigned
We are pleased to offer a competitive compensation package which includes Competitive hourly rate, medical and dental 100% paid by the Company, vision, 401k, life insurance, pet insurance, paid time off and holidays, supportive team environment, mobile device, laptop, company vehicle, tuition reimbursement, and career advancement opportunities.
All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.