Seeking Fire Alarm Technicians:
Responsibilities include servicing, inspecting and testing fire alarm systems to the prescribed standards; performing on-site emergency troubleshooting; programming and repairs of our customers fire alarm systems; identifying code and non-conformance issues; and preparing accurate and timely service tickets and reports. Duties may also include the installation of fire alarm systems.
Job Site Location: City of San Francisco
- 3+ years of experience in low voltage electrical systems, including Fire Alarm, CCTV, Intrusion systems, and Access Control
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, submittals, and operational/product manuals
- Knowledge of test equipment, multi-meter, digital analyzer, and commissioning devices
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.
- Ability to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends to meet customer requirements
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service, strong organization skills, and positive attitude
- Maintain truck inventory to ensure timely response to customer needs.
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times
- Fire Alarm License preferred
- Possess a valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company requirements
- Pass a pre-employment background check
- Perform other duties as assigned
Benefits: We are pleased to offer a compensation package which includes Competitive hourly rate, medical, dental, vision,401k, life insurance, pet insurance, paid time off and holidays, supportive team environment, laptop, company vehicle, tuition reimbursement, and career advancement opportunities.
All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.